Friday, April 4, 2008

First post

Hello all! Welcome to the Stewardson Family blog! This is my first post on my first ever blog. I figured I would start one so I could be cool and be part of the "in" crowd. We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our new niece. Pam is due on 4/14 so it could be any day now. Darren and I are also getting very excited about our European vacation!!! We leave May 23 for London. We'll spend 3.5 days in London, 3.5 days in Paris, 2 days in Barcelona and 6.5 days in Italy. It will be the first trip to Europe for both of us, so we'll be the blind leading the blind - but we are getting a lot of tips from family and friends and doing a lot of reading.

Hope everyone is doing well!





Love, Melissa and Darren

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Welcome to blogging land. I expect to see a lot of posts about how much you LOVE and ADORE your little sister!