This past Christmas season proved another busy one for Darren and I. We were lucky enough to spend a lot of time with family and friends at several parties and gatherings. It was also our last Christmas of "freedom" as we called it, or our last one as just a couple. We logged a lot of miles driving back and forth from Fullerton/YL to HB, but luckily the drive doesn't bother us too much. It may be a bit harder to travel as much next year, but we'll see.
On the pregnancy front, I have been feeling pretty good for the most part. It's hard to slow down during the holidays when you're pregnant. There is always something to do what with the shopping, wrapping, decorating, baking and parties to go to and I have a hard time not doing everything I would normally do. Besides some lower back pain here and there and of course getting tired sometimes, I've had a relatively easy pregnancy, knock on wood. : )
I'll be 27 weeks on New Year's Day so I am closing in on the third trimester. I still feel like I have so much to do before our little girl arrives. Our office is still an office and needs to be cleaned out and organized so we can get started on the nursery. My nana is making the crib bedding so I've started seeking out the perfect fabric for that and need to get everything mailed up to Oregon so she can put it together. I want to do the room in black, white and raspberry pink. I have so many ideas in my mind and I can't wait to get started putting it all together. Guess that's it for now!
1 comment:
Hi Melissa! No doubt you've been counting down the weeks till your little girl greets the world. Congratulations, again. And, as I'm sure you've heard others say already...enjoy this time with your hubby, since your lives will "never be the same". =)
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment